www.philosophersguild.com
I get giddy every time I look at this site. Things I would absolutely kill to own (had I money to spare):
Naughty Shakespeare Pillow
Freudian Slippers
Tickle-Me Freud
Screaming Scream Pillow
Giggling Mona Lisa Pillow
Axis of Evil Finger Puppets
Great Philosophers Finger Puppets
Great Writers Finger Puppets
Shakespearean Insult Mug
Poe Little Thinker
Van Gogh Little Thinker (with detachable velcro ear!)
Nietzsche Little Thinker
Dali Little Thinker
All the Little Thinkers
Shakespeare Scarf
Dali Watch
I wandered onto the snowy Athens streets at 7:30 AM this Sunday morning, clad only in sneakers, shorts, and a hoodie. The snow was falling fast, blanketing the vacant ground - no one is awake at this hour. It was only I, and I walked down the middle of Union Street, catching chunky flakes on my tongue.
It was only I, and I smoked silly cigarettes and went to silly places. Ping Recreational Center isn't open at 7:30 AM on Sundays, apparently. No one is awake at this hour, and I'm territorial - I needed to make the first white footprints Athens has seen in 2007.
"People are just people, doing the best they can do."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, hey! I'm glad you admire the philosopher's guild. When I was in Cinci over break, there were a bunch of discounted items being sold at this big bookstore down there. I almost bought the Great Drinkers Shot Glass Set for eight dollars. Bad life choice, not buying that set...
Post a Comment